Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Always on the loosing side :(

It seems to be attracted to me like a magnet, loosing that is. Just came back from Vegas and now I'm trying to get back to a regular routine. Both because I'll feel better physically but also so that I can try to forget what didn't happen.
Vegas is the city of sin, the city of excess and the city of no holds barred outright do what whatever the fuck you want. So why is it I still couldn't just do whatever the fuck I wanted?! I met a neighbor down there by fluke and she had introduced me to two of her friends that live down there. One was single and apparently liked the company of men, OK she was easy! The other was married but would sleep with almost anyone. Both were cute and we went out a couple of times but I couldn't get any vibes from either of them. I had an awesome hotel room right on the strip and all 7 nights I slept by myself!

I couldn't bring myself to call the number on one of those cards that are practically thrown at you at every corner. Girls girls girls everywhere all waiting to meet you......for a price. Then there are the other tourists as well, groups of women out together on a stagette trip and primed to just let go and party, do things that they wouldn't do back home in a million years but because they are away, it's exciting. Well nothing there either! Other people I know have one night stands, some on a regular basis! I can't even bring myself to pay for one! lol.

Maybe I'm expecting too much. Maybe I just suck at reading body language. Maybe I'm just too intimidating, yeah that's the one I'll go with. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think I'm a really good looking guy. I've been told I'm a really good looking guy. From what I can tell I seem to fall into one of two camps with the majority of women. I'm either really hot or really....not, there isn't an in between which really limits my success with most women, at least that's my impression.

For as long as I can remember it seems that women that I'm attracted to are not attracted to me and the kicker is also the reverse, the women that are attracted to me, I'm not attracted to them. Let me tell you, It is such a nerve wracking cycle to be in.

Oh yeah as far as the loosing side is concerned, I did mention I just came back from Vegas. Time to start saving again :(

1 comment:

  1. Don't be to hard on yourself man. Focus on the stuff within your control and let the other stuff slide. Do what I do and take your frustraions out in the gym... something I'm sure you're all ready doing. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete