Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ouch......but only for a second.

OK, there's really no other way to get this started.

No other way to ease into this topic.

So, here we go.

I got my dick pierced! There I said it!

I can't say exactly what prompted me to go do this. It's not like I have a whole ton of piercing throughout my body. I used to have my left ear pierced when it was cool for a young guy to have it. I pulled it out when I started working corporate. Course nowadays it's perfectly acceptable for guys in a corporate world to have both ears pierced in addition to having huge diamond studs. The older folk may look a little oddly at them but they're on their way out towards retirement so it's of no consequence.

All I know is that I happened across a picture of what I got done, a frenum piercing, and something just clicked. I had seen other piercings like the PA (Prince Albert) and was never drawn to them at all, even in the slightest. I remember seeing a guy at the gym with one and in my mind I questioned his sanity. But once I saw that picture it took me less than a week before I had one of my own.

(Not a pic of me btw. I'd show you if we were friends though)

I'm sure you are wondering what the whole process was like so I'll do my best to describe it. Who knows, maybe when I'm through you might start thinking about getting it done (or girls, something like it) yourself.

If you've ever had anything pierced before, aside from ears using a gun (any piercer worth their salt will call that a non-piercing just so you know) I'm sure you already know 90% of the process. First the cleaning of the area, being straight and having another guy fondle your junk that isn't your doctor is a little on the odd side, but I had so much adrenaline and other stuff running through me that it didn't really matter too much. I was surprisingly nonchalant about it all. I'm sure he had seen quite a few peckers in his day as he said he had done a couple hundred of them, he himself having 5.

he sized me up for a barbell and we discussed placement. I suggested a little lower on the shaft which was fine, he just had to leave to get a longer bar so that it would fit. A short minute later he came back and marked the in and the out spots. I took a look and OK'd everything. On went the clamp which in stories I've read, people were saying that the clamp was the worst part of it. To me the clamp was nothing. he told me to take a deep breath and I felt the needle just touching the skin a bit which caught me off guard. before I had a chance to say anything about that the push came. For about 2 seconds I felt and intense sting. others have said like a bee sting that doesn't linger. I've never been stung so I can't relate. To me it felt exactly like I had been anticipating and nothing that was unbearable at all.

He went over the maintenance routine about keeping it clean and to use the LTFA method (leave it the fuck alone). I wash it out 3 times a day mornings and evenings with spectrogel. The afternoons were a tricky one until I read about using contact lens saline. A big bottle of that I take to the john and I can squirt it right in the piercing holes. It's only been 5 days and this thing is well on it's way to getting healed up.

Now there is a downside and an upside to getting your fun bits poked. Due to the location, I can't have 'fun' for about 2-3 weeks. After that it's rubbers only, oral included in that activities list. After about 2-21/2 months, regular skin to skin sex can happen. of course at that point you'll want to stretch out a bit. The small starter jewelry is not as pleasurable as the larger stuff. Which leads me to the upside to getting your fun bits poked. Increased everything! This particular piercing is great for both him and her. Orgasms are deeper and last longer in my case and for her, can we say hello to mister gspot!

I have to say on a a woman, I've always thought a clitoral piercing looked sexy, even more so now. I understand that it is in fact either a VCH, HCH or a triangle that I had seen in the past and do not include the clit at all. I'm sure it's still an eye opener getting done but at least there's no risk of nerve damage in a very very important spot. Give it a thought girls, just let it simmer for a bit. It would drive me wild if you asked me to take you to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment