Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 1 of ........

I've never blogged before. It's not really my nature to express myself openly to people that I do not know. That being said, I have come to a point where I need to do new and different things. So here we go.

I won't get into much detail about who I am, let's just say that I am a 37 year old youngster :) that is into computers and bodybuilding. Not your average combination I know, but I am special so there! I have had some on and off relationships throughout my years but I have yet to have that all fulfilling person in my life. I don't think in the past I was ready for something real, I've always just kept to myself and enjoyed -as much as one can, my own company. But things are changing for me and so is my way of thinking. This blog is just one of those steps.

My intention for this blog is to write down those little nuggets of wisdom that I come across. Immortalize the quotes that I come up with myself (it has happened), and just find a way of expressing myself.

Sundays are leg days at the gym, also known a puke days. This is a heavy week too which means 400lb squats, 850lb leg presses, reverse box lunges, and quads, quads, quads. My hams are doing pretty good, it's my quads that need some more mass and separation.

Ok, so wrapping up this first post, I know that there isn't a whole lot here (it's my first, give me a break). I'll come back and write some more and after a while this will get easier to do.

Till then,

"shut up and squat"

No comments:

Post a Comment